I’ve enjoyed working on various other interesting projects, including:
- Content development for interpretation panels dotted around Scotland, e.g. the Isle of Arran, St Andrews, Seton Collegiate Church and Melrose Abbey.
- Website content for Whithorn Priory Museum and Trinity House, Leith.
- Research and writing for the bi-centenary of the Scottish Bible Society.
- Oral history interviews and exhibition work for James Gillespie’s High School.
- Genealogical research for individual clients from across the world.